You may already know that ACCA and Oxford Brookes University (OBU) exclusively offer ACCA students the opportunity to obtain a BSc in Applied Accounting alongside the professional qualification at a fantastic value.
We’re writing to tell you we’ve just made changes to the eligibility requirements making it easier to attain.
We know you have completed one or more of the following exams: Financial Reporting, Financial Management and/or Audit and Assurance, which, if you had not already submitted your English language proficiency would have made you ineligible for the BSc in Applied Accounting. However, OBU has recently aligned their English language proficiency requirements with those of ACCA meaning students no longer need to submit an English language qualification such as IELTS to ACCA for approval. If you are interested in the BSc then read on for more information on eligibility requirements and contact. If you would like more information on the BSc program to please contact: email@example.com
Recap on eligibility requirements
To be awarded the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must:
- Complete and pass the Financial Reporting (FR), Financial Management (FM) and Audit and Assurance (AA) exams*
- Complete the remaining Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams bypass or exemption
- Complete the Ethics and Professional Skills module
- Complete and pass the Research and Analysis Project
* if you have exemptions for any of these exams, you will be required to forfeit these exemptions. Any affiliate or member with exemptions for these exams is not eligible. In addition, If you passed your first exam, or were granted your first exemption before November 2009 you are not eligible for this degree.
Please note, we’re in the process of updating MyACCA in light of these changes; however, it may take some time for the changes to update. Please do not worry if this is the case.
(Visited 744 times, 1 visits today)